Scintera Networks

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior IC Design Engineer Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Scintera Networks in December 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with VP of engineering for half an hour and scheduled on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was held in the afternoon with four engineers and the VP of eng. Questions and discussions are broad covering from general topics to specific design details.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Scintera Networks in January 2011.

Interview Details – techinical phone interview

Interview Questions

Analog Design Engineering Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Scintera Networks in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very polite and professional. Interviewers were very technical people. I interviewed with four people. Out of four, two of them asked me technical questions. The questions were wide-range: RC type circuits(Bode and step response), Hogge Phase detectors, TIA(trans impedance amplifiers). They wanted to check the fundamentals. Not all questions came from the resume. As I mentioned, some of them came from general engineering topics. The culture was friendly. I recommend that the interviewee studies his resume and then go over the passive networks, Bode plots, step response.

Interview Question – Why do we need the "DOWN" pulse in Hogge detector? Can we get by not using it?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was working on a similar project.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scintera Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scintera Networks interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scintera Networks employees and interview candidates.