Scope International Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Scope International.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first was the technical round wherein most of the questions were about my courses and extra curricular activities during my MBA. The HR round was a fairly straight forward round where the interviewer asked general questions about flexibility in terms of working hours and location etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me something about my high school which apparently I should have known quite obviously but had no clue of. They pushed me to answer it and seemed a bit disappointed when I couldnt.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scope International

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Direct functional questions and was direct

Negotiation

Good and transparent

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of interview happend first telephonic interview for screening its general about my educational qualificaion and previous experiance and related experience little bit of technical kind of stuff and next pure technical interview it is full base of analysis kind of questions like BRD, Test case, Test scenario and product and system knowledge and little bit of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between BAU and Project ?   1 Answer
    • What are all the types of Options available?   1 Answer