Scope International

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scope International.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews. The first was the technical round wherein most of the questions were about my courses and extra curricular activities during my MBA. The HR round was a fairly straight forward round where the interviewer asked general questions about flexibility in terms of working hours and location etc.

Interview Question – They asked me something about my high school which apparently I should have known quite obviously but had no clue of. They pushed me to answer it and seemed a bit disappointed when I couldnt.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scope International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview happend first telephonic interview for screening its general about my educational qualificaion and previous experiance and related experience little bit of technical kind of stuff and next pure technical interview it is full base of analysis kind of questions like BRD, Test case, Test scenario and product and system knowledge and little bit of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between BAU and Project ?   View Answer
  • What are all the types of Options available?   View Answer

Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Scope International in August 2010.

Interview Details – Direct functional questions and was direct

Negotiation Details – Good and transparent

Worked for Scope International? Contribute to the Community!