Scope International

2.9

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Scope International in May 2014.

A Chennai based consultant telephoned about a team lead position. She arranged the interview at scope building, Chennai. Had to wait for quite a while. Shame that they weren't well organised. A lady interviewed me and asked the usual management questions and a couple of process oriented questions. This interview to me was a cake walk.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult!! Must be kidding. This is by far the easiest interview I've ever given.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much room for negotiation as the the HR gave me their budget range.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Scope International in May 2014.

always the interview process is worst calling the candidates and asking them to leave. they never call us back. screening for name sake and now a days employee referrals also not working. they need only VP referrals.

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scope International in August 2013.

Attended the Walk-in for Senior Product Analyst on Aug. There are two rounds of technical.

1st round – usual java, servlet and Jsp questions

2nd round – Project specific, explain about the module, that I have worked.

After two weeks, I have received mail, to send the required documents for HR discussion. I went to venue in person. HR Interview was formal and for salary negotiation and others.

HR explained me, I am going to work for content Management technology which involves few Java technology related work.

Interview goes for more than two weeks, sometimes you feel that you were not selected.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scope International in February 2013.

Came to know about this opening through a consultancy. the whole process was amazingly quick and smooth. 1st round of interview was on a Wednesday [Face to face]. Second round was telephonic on the same friday. Got shortlisted. Negotiation on the subsequent monday and tuesday and the offer was released on wednesday. i confirmed the offer on friday.

Interview Questions
    • When there are so many companies out there, what is one reason close to ur heart for you to select this role in scope.   Answer Question
    Typical Negotiation, got an additional 10% hike after negotiation

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scope International in July 2012.

Hiring is done on referral basis. The referred will get bonus around 7K. The Interview will be scheduled once the CV is shortlisted and interview will have 3 rounds-1 technical, 1 Mgmt and 1 HR. Can wait for notice period of max 30 days.

Interview Questions
    • Questions will be based on the requirements and basic's required for the skill set.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Scope International in January 2012.

First Thing they asked after i handed over my certificates was ' WHO IS PRAKASH".
    I just took a moment and answered ..'.a confident..enthusiastic guy'...so on..

Everything was well planned and was intimated to me before hand.

Back Office Personnel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scope International in November 2011.

we came to know that the company is coming to hire us from our campus. we prepared well and just attended the various rounds of interview and at last had HR discussion and got selected.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scope International in November 2011.

Very simple only 3 rounds and it was urgent requirement.

Interview Questions
    • Only asked about my financial activities experience and month end close   Answer Question
    I asked salary as per the industry standard but offered very less which I cant say "NO" as I have to work situation :(

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Scope International in November 2011.

Generally candidates are hired from Campus placement. Experience holder can be referred by emplyoees currently working in organization.
    Campus placement is generally a process of 3 or 4 days. It includes, some 4 or 5 rounds of interview.
    First- Written test, Second- GD round, third- PI and then HR. At last offer letter is released for candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Not really found any question to be difficult. But yes certailny interviewer is going to test your aptitute and attitude, how eagerly you want the position in the firm.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scope International in August 2011.

Quick two round of interview

Interview Questions
    • Based on the individual, nothing specific
      Beware of the HR they play the tricks

Answer Question