Scope International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Scope International

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter who mentioned that my profile fit a role they were recruiting for. Was asked to come to their Office for an in person interview. Arrived around 20 minutes early. Was clubbed with the BPO interviewees in the waiting room which felt a bit weird since I felt like I was also being recruited for such a role. Thankfully was asked to come to another building where the IT team sits. The interview went on for an hour and I personally thought the interviewer wasnt prepared for it.

Interview Question – 1.What are your strengths?
2.Why SCOPE?
3.Top three mistakes you have done in your professional life
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Their offer was not competitive. Way below my expectations.

Manager Interview

Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Scope International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Scope has high attrition because of its bad policies, hence the company regularly conducts interviews. They just was to get somebody to do the job. Quality does not matter.

Negotiation Details – Scope is a very miser company

Worked for Scope International? Contribute to the Community!