Scope international

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Scope international in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1st round - telephonic
2nd round - F2F

Interview Question – In interview they drag me in to depth of my technology which is most difficult for a 1.6+ years of experience , but in frank manner i have said what i know and what don't and they have started to question me a lot on the area which i worked on and i have replied satisfactory answers to them .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – well my variable deduction is very high , i got less salary compared to my previous company , before joining i try to negotiate in terms of my take home but they HR didn't show any interest on it . If some one willing to join this company please try to negotiate your CTC in terms of your monthly take home , other wise you'll be in loss.

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scope international in August 2013.

Interview Details – Attended the Walk-in for Senior Product Analyst on Aug. There are two rounds of technical.

1st round – usual java, servlet and Jsp questions

2nd round – Project specific, explain about the module, that I have worked.

After two weeks, I have received mail, to send the required documents for HR discussion. I went to venue in person. HR Interview was formal and for salary negotiation and others.

HR explained me, I am going to work for content Management technology which involves few Java technology related work.

Interview goes for more than two weeks, sometimes you feel that you were not selected.

Interview Question – Major Core technical questions.   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scope international in February 2013.

Interview Details – Came to know about this opening through a consultancy. the whole process was amazingly quick and smooth. 1st round of interview was on a Wednesday [Face to face]. Second round was telephonic on the same friday. Got shortlisted. Negotiation on the subsequent monday and tuesday and the offer was released on wednesday. i confirmed the offer on friday.

Interview Question – When there are so many companies out there, what is one reason close to ur heart for you to select this role in scope.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Typical Negotiation, got an additional 10% hike after negotiation

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Scope international in July 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring is done on referral basis. The referred will get bonus around 7K. The Interview will be scheduled once the CV is shortlisted and interview will have 3 rounds-1 technical, 1 Mgmt and 1 HR. Can wait for notice period of max 30 days.

Interview Question – Questions will be based on the requirements and basic's required for the skill set.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scope international in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very simple only 3 rounds and it was urgent requirement.

Interview Question – Only asked about my financial activities experience and month end close   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked salary as per the industry standard but offered very less which I cant say "NO" as I have to work situation :(

Officer Interview

Officer
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Scope international in October 2009.

Interview Details – Screening, Aptitude test, HR Interview and Senior Management Interview

Interview Question – Very Basic questions on MS Office, Location preference, communication and finance Knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Industry Standards

Database Administrator Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Scope international in January 2012.

Interview Details – First Thing they asked after i handed over my certificates was ' WHO IS PRAKASH".
I just took a moment and answered ..'.a confident..enthusiastic guy'...so on..

Everything was well planned and was intimated to me before hand.

Interview Question – what is HOGAN?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Scope international in August 2011.

Interview Details – Quick two round of interview

Interview Question – Based on the individual, nothing specific
Beware of the HR they play the tricks
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 10% hike from the offer only

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scope international in September 2009.

Interview Details – its all about being clear in what is in your resume. know each and every item clear and up to the point. have few items that show case you above others.
learn some basics on banking, including banking products and any other specific item on the role you applied for.

Interview Questions

• not a difficult one though... this can be treated as an example
    what is the yield of a bond?
      Answer Question
  • learn the basic functions in Microsoft Excel, there will be an Excel test!   Answer Question

Back Office Personnel Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scope international in November 2011.

Interview Details – we came to know that the company is coming to hire us from our campus. we prepared well and just attended the various rounds of interview and at last had HR discussion and got selected.

Interview Question – what is the current gdp% of our country?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scope international? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scope international interview questions and advice in Chennai, India. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scope international employees and interview candidates.