Scotiabank

Scotiabank Customer Service Officer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scotiabank.

they are looking for up beat positive people, who are mature and professional. first you will have a 45 minute phone interview if you pass that they will set up a meeting for the 2nd interview with who will be your manager. at that interview they are just trying to find out what kind of personality you have and to make sure you would want to work in a call center.

Interview Questions
none

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Customer Service Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scotiabank in March 2012.

I had a phone interview today, it lasted about 30 minutes.The lady also,explained what is going to happen if I'll make it to the next level( Interview with branch manager).She also asked me about my schedule and if I'm willing to work overtime and weekends.
    Here are some questions that I can remember:
    -If I would call your previous manager what would be 3 things she/he would say negative about you.
    -Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
    -Tell me about a situation when you had to deal with an angry customer
    -Why do you want to work for Scotiabank
    -What was 3 things you didn't like about your previous job
    -Are you planning on getting IFIC

Interview Questions
    • If I would call your previous manager what would be 3 things she/he would say negative about you.   Answer Question