Scotiabank Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

25 interviews

2.9

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Scotiabank in August 2014.

I was given an date to make the telephone interview for 2:30 the following day. On that day I waited nervously and excitedly, believing that I could kill the interview. Well, 3:00 rolled by, then 3:30 and then at 4:30, she calls. I asked her why she did not call earlier and she lied to me, stating she told me it was 2:30 my time which is the time I expected then changed it to 3:30 my time which still did not explain her calling me at 4:30. I was unable to do the interview at the time and she told me she would re-schedule but I have not heard back from her. This lady has made her company look really bad to me, calling me 2 hours late and then lying to me. It is not acceptable for someone going to an interview to be 2 hours late, so why should it be acceptable to the interviewer to be late and then lie about it. Scotiabank has left me feeling like someone in the company needs to get their act together. Makes me wonder how many other candidate she has screwed over.

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Customer Services Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Scotiabank.

I sent application to HR manager, and interview was set in the next week. Interview questions were simple, such as why you want to be a teller, why scotiabank, plus some behavior question. Usually it takes 30 min, I am done within 20 min.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotiabank.

I was called about a week after sending in my resume. It was by the HR recruiter. I had a series of 4 interviews, 1 was a bilingual test for French and English over the phone, 5 min conversation. the other was an online simulation. I then had an over the phone conversation for about an hour with the recruiter about my experiences and she asked a bunch of difficult scenario questions. My final interview was in person at the call center. It was with two people and not as complicated as the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when I received great customer service.   Answer Question
    There was none

Customer Services Representative Interview

Applied through Seneca Co-op program. Phone interview, then in person.

Interview Questions
    • General questions...strengths weakness, why scotiabank, why CSR   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotiabank.

I randomly dropped in to my home branch and asked to speak to the manager/supervisor. I told them who I was and my background and asked if they were hiring. Turns out they just started interviewing that day and set an interview time for me.

I interviewed a week after that visit, got a call back after 2 days. Was asked to come in a few days after to sign paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Focused on behavioural questions related to sales, customer service, and flexibility.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Scotiabank in December 2013.

I had an face-to-face interview with two branch managers. Each of them asked me more than 10 questions. Most are common behavior questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lethbridge, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Scotiabank in November 2013.

one to one interviewed by customer service supervisor. Situation based questions required example to be provided, such as your ability regarding prioritization, efficiency, team work, whether or not be able to feel and understand in other people's shoes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

when in handed my resume to the MSC and got a spot interview, then got called back for another with branch manager then hired.

Interview Questions
    • like most interviews, asked you questions regarding your career path, situational questions, and previous experiences   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Scotiabank in March 2013.

Very straight forward. Asked mostly behavioural type questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotiabank.

I got the first face to face interview with HR, it took about 45 minutes to ask about my previous working experience and asked if I have CSC. next week, they will call me for a phone interview based on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Scotiabank? Contribute to the Community!