Scotiabank Director Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Personal Banking Officer (33)
- Customer Service Representative (15)
- Analyst (11)
- Customer Services Representative (9)
- Personal Banking Officer Trainee (7)
- PBO (6)
- Financial Advisor (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Account Manager, Small Business (4)
- Senior Personal Banking Officer (4)
- Director (3)
- Programmer Analyst (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Intern (2)
- Associate (2)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Investment Banking Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- CSO (2)
- Customer Service Officer (2)
- Senior Accounting Clerk (2)
- Client Portfolio Analyst (1)
- Global Risk Management Associate (1)
- Telephone Market (1)
- Call Center Position (1)
- Head Teller Customer Service Representative (1)
- Accounting Policy Analyst (1)
Director Interview (Neutral Experience)
Interviewed at Scotiabank
Interview Details – Be prepared to meet all people: your manager, your manager-of-manager, your clients, risk people, even some senior management people. Get hired only when Ok'd by everyone.
Need prior experience to get a hire, as the bank wants to bring in knowledge to grow business.
Interview Question – Get pressed by desk head on the question "why do you want to leave your [prior] job"? Answer Question
Director Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 4 months - interviewed at Scotiabank in March 2011.
Interview Details – interviews are a formality of the HR process. Once the position is posted, the hiring manager already has a prefered candidate.
Interview Question – why do i want to stay with the bank? View Answer
Reason for Declining – yes
Very Easy Interview
Director Interview (Negative Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Scotiabank in April 2010.
Interview Details – As usual in scotiabank, I got interviewed twice by a group of directors, and after about 30 days by teh VP of the area. afetr waiting for about 60 days, with weekly calls from HR emphasisng that the hiring process has not been finalized, I received a wierd note from HR stating that the position has been closed and no one was selected to the position.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Scotiabank