Scotiabank Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2014

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

As it has been a long time since last time I was intereviewed. I do not recall all the details. As I recall, it was a very professional and very pleasant process.

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Scotiabank in January 2013.

Phone screening interview with recruiter; second with hiring manager and key staff member; third with hiring manager and exec vp.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle this scenario - case was a recent situation that their team had gone through with a difficult client   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Scotiabank in November 2011.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scotiabank in May 2009.

Had four interviews - firstly with two Directors, then a phone interview with someone from HR, followed by an interview by a Vice President and lastly by a Senior Vice President.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, only the SVP who interviewed me was not an easy person to talk with.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate - I was told it was take it or leave it. As a new migrant, I didn't have a choice, and also didn't know how to interview. Consequently, like most migrants, I am probably paid less than my counterparts who were born in Canada and are Caucasians.