Interviews for Top Jobs at Scott Wilson

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Scott Wilson (London, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

The project controller role is a more commercial based role monitoring and reporting the cost for various Railway projects. I applied through the local job centre after which I was asked to fill in the online application through the company website. I was then invited for the 1st round of interview which was a 1:1 interview with my immediate boss (Commercial Manager). It lasted for about an hour after and consisted of background check and a run through of my career and job profile related questions ( to check suitability for applied post). I was later asked to come in for a skill test consisting of advanced excel test after a span of 2 weeks and was scored on 10 Qs of 10 marks each. I cleared the test and was intimated of the same within a week and was asked to join on the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary wasnt completely negotiable since there was a fixed slot for a particular level.