Scott & White Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procedural Nurse I Interview

Procedural Nurse I
Round Rock, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Scott & White Healthcare in June 2011.

Interview Details – Basic interview and offer to spend a shift doing observation... Then after the observation date I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Actually the question that probably landed me the job,, was, what in your past job experience best demonstrates your empathy toward your patients. Please describe the scenario.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial salary offer was for $1.00 less then I was currently making. Since this was a position in an area that I really wanted,,, and entailed a lot of training. I just requested that S&W match my current salary. Which they did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scott & White Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scott & White Healthcare interview questions and advice in Round Rock, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scott & White Healthcare employees and interview candidates.