ScottMadden, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ScottMadden, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ScottMadden, Inc. in September 2009.

Interview

For the first round interview, it consisted entirely of behavioral questions with two principles from the firm. Since they are so small, they definitely want to understand why ScottMadden. Expect awkward silences as they switch off between questions. One interviewer was a little cold and hard to read but the other was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ScottMadden, Inc.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ScottMadden, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in September 2007.

Interview

The int process at SM takes place over a few weeks and will depend on your status as a recent MBA grad or an exp. hire. For those coming out of the MBA program, you will typically meet informally at an informational presentation. "Cultural fit" is important at SM, so be sure to make the most out of any points of contact. You will then have a panel interview (probably on-campus), and make a presentation in the office if you're called back. The process is outlined on the firm website and it pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

To my knowledge, MBA offers are standard.