Scottish & Newcastle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scottish & Newcastle in July 2008.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews for this position. Very laid back environment, friendly and the communication of next steps was highlighted quickly and effectively.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Auditor Interview

IT Auditor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Scottish & Newcastle in December 2009.

Interview Details – Discussed all the things mentioned on the CV. Asked me to give examples of different situations, like, how my team members feel about me, give example of situations when i took a decision to help out my team members. Have i applied with some other company? Why i applied here?

Interview Question – Give a situation when you took a lead to take your team out of a problem?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scottish & Newcastle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scottish & Newcastle interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scottish & Newcastle employees and interview candidates.