Scottrade Internship Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Scottrade.

It was a phone interview. The HR didn't call me on our appointed time, but she was nice enough to reschedule with me through email. It was unprofessional to "forget" your interview (maybe it was part of the screening process)
She asked questions like Why do you think that you are the best candidate? How do you deal with problems during school? Availability to work etc..

It was clear whether you get the job or not, they sent me an email after 2 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Scottrade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade in May 2014.

I apply online.First you will have a call for schedule usually within one week. And a call for background check and some simple behavior questions. it may cost 30 minus. Remember when they told you that you can ask something. Ask them. The HR is friendly, don't worry about that.

Internship Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade in February 2013.

Hiring process was fairly straight forward they had me do a phone interview which was nothing to out of the ordinary and then interviewed with branch manager who had a list of set questions and then just asked if I had any questions

Interview Questions
    Hourly rate was set no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Scottrade in September 2011.

It was a great interview process. Many questions about my resume as well as situational questions like when I had to deal with a difficult customer. The interview was very conversational to get an idea of whether or not I would fit into the atmosphere of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • When did you have to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scottrade in July 2010.

Communicated initially via email then moved forward to a phone interview, with a follow up at the branch office.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you apply to scottrade?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example of a time when you had to provide excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade in February 2012.

Nice, comfortable interview. Not a lot of pressure because they are looking to grow you as an individual.

Internship Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade in March 2010.

The phone interview was very friendly and enjoyable and set the stage for the in-person interview at the branch. The manager asked me the typical questions you would expect of an interview and gave me a brief description of the company culture. I recommend you come prepared with a little knowledge of the company.