Scottrade Internship Interview Questions

2.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The HR didn't call me on our appointed time, but she was nice enough to reschedule with me through email. It was unprofessional to "forget" your interview (maybe it was part of the screening process) She asked questions like Why do you think that you are the best candidate? How do you deal with problems during school? Availability to work etc.. It was clear whether you get the job or not, they sent me an email after 2 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Scottrade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

I apply online.First you will have a call for schedule usually within one week. And a call for background check and some simple behavior questions. it may cost 30 minus. Remember when they told you that you can ask something. Ask them. The HR is friendly, don't worry about that.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly straight forward they had me do a phone interview which was nothing to out of the ordinary and then interviewed with branch manager who had a list of set questions and then just asked if I had any questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hourly rate was set no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scottrade (Exton, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a great interview process. Many questions about my resume as well as situational questions like when I had to deal with a difficult customer. The interview was very conversational to get an idea of whether or not I would fit into the atmosphere of the branch.

Interview Questions

• When did you have to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scottrade (Sacramento, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Communicated initially via email then moved forward to a phone interview, with a follow up at the branch office.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to scottrade?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example of a time when you had to provide excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade in February 2012.

Interview

Nice, comfortable interview. Not a lot of pressure because they are looking to grow you as an individual.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade in March 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was very friendly and enjoyable and set the stage for the in-person interview at the branch. The manager asked me the typical questions you would expect of an interview and gave me a brief description of the company culture. I recommend you come prepared with a little knowledge of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Scottrade?   1 Answer