Scottrade

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Scottrade in May 2014.

Interview Details – I apply online.First you will have a call for schedule usually within one week. And a call for background check and some simple behavior questions. it may cost 30 minus. Remember when they told you that you can ask something. Ask them. The HR is friendly, don't worry about that.

Internship

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scottrade in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was fairly straight forward they had me do a phone interview which was nothing to out of the ordinary and then interviewed with branch manager who had a list of set questions and then just asked if I had any questions

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hourly rate was set no negotiation

Exton, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Scottrade in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was a great interview process. Many questions about my resume as well as situational questions like when I had to deal with a difficult customer. The interview was very conversational to get an idea of whether or not I would fit into the atmosphere of the branch.

Interview Question – When did you have to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scottrade in July 2010.

Interview Details – Communicated initially via email then moved forward to a phone interview, with a follow up at the branch office.

Interview Questions

Internship

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scottrade in February 2012.

Interview Details – Nice, comfortable interview. Not a lot of pressure because they are looking to grow you as an individual.

Interview Question – What is your interest in being with Scottrade?   Answer Question

Internship

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scottrade in March 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very friendly and enjoyable and set the stage for the in-person interview at the branch. The manager asked me the typical questions you would expect of an interview and gave me a brief description of the company culture. I recommend you come prepared with a little knowledge of the company.

Interview Question – What do you know about Scottrade?   View Answer

Worked for Scottrade? Contribute to the Community!