Scottrade Stockbroker Interview Questions

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

First is a phone interview with a HR rep. then about a week later you get a second person to person interview with the hiring manager. Its only two interviews total

Interview Questions

• questions are basic, mostly asking about your past positions and how they relate to the one your applying for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scottrade

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade (Nashville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

standard situation type questions. "Tell me about a time"

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scottrade (Houston, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

I was called for an interview about 1 week after applying on the Scottrade career website. The phone interview consisted of very basic question about why I wanted to work at Scottrade and how I would handle certain client situations. I was also given the opportunity to meet the hiring manager which was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Scottrade.   1 Answer

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Scottrade (Washington, DC) in August 2008.

Interview

Apply online...phone interview...inperson interview...they call you and offer you the job or they dont call you at all.

Interview Questions

• Descride a difficult client and how you helped them through the process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Its a desired position. If you dont like what they give you then you dont get the job.

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scottrade (Tulsa, OK) in February 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of standard interview questions such as why did you choose this company, where do you see your self in 5 years, and so on. As long as you already have a series 7 license you are good to go.If not, they may scrutinize you a lot more.

Interview Questions

• Just generic interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a set salary that is not negotiable.

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2007.

Interview

Good overall. Was met at the airport by a long-tenured employee, who proceeded to drive me to the main office for the interview. Everyone was friendly and professional. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you would handle the following situation.   Answer Question

Stockbroker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scottrade in August 2008.

Interview

Applying as a broker, I initially choose my location then uploaded the resume and simply waited. I got a call from HR within 2 weeks or so. After that they had to check all of my references which took approximately about 3 weeks due to my previous employer. Overall it was a good experience.