Scotts Miracle-Gro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Door II Door Sales Interview

Door II Door Sales
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1 Interview. Must pass drug test and background check

Interview Question – why are you a good fit for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Revenue Management Interview

Revenue Management
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in May 2013.

Interview Details – they called me to scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was really basic, asking questions such as What do you value? What are you future goals? What interests you in Scott miracle grow? The recruiter said she would contact me within a week, but I received no response from her and continued to follow up and I would always get her voice mail.

Interview Question – What are your future goals? what interests you in scotts miracle grow?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in June 2009.

Interview Details – Had initial 1 on 1 interview on campus that went well, fairly basic questions of Why do you want to work for Scotts? Where do you see yourself in ten years? and some behaviorals. Got selected for the second round of interviews which was at Scotts campus in Marysville. VERY nice place and all the people we're smiling which was nice. Had 2 panel discussions with people in the function I was applying for which went well and had a final meet and greet at a Columbus Blue Jackets game in their luxury box which was a nice touch and good way to get to know the people.

In the end I didn't get the offer as only one spot was available but I would have no problems applying or working for Scotts in the future if the situation arose.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with 2 of their HR professionals. Scotts brought a bunch of HR people to conduct interviews and interviewed a ton of people in one day. It almost seemed like they just interviewed anyone and sifted through them in the interviews (not sure if this is a good or bad method; you decide). The interview was fairly standard with behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, but I had the feeling they were looking for someone as energetic as they were.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Scotts Miracle-Gro? Contribute to the Community!