Scotts Miracle-Gro Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Door II Door Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in March 2014.

1 Interview. Must pass drug test and background check

none

Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in May 2013.

they called me to scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was really basic, asking questions such as What do you value? What are you future goals? What interests you in Scott miracle grow? The recruiter said she would contact me within a week, but I received no response from her and continued to follow up and I would always get her voice mail.

Interview Questions
    • What are your future goals? what interests you in scotts miracle grow?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in June 2009.

Had initial 1 on 1 interview on campus that went well, fairly basic questions of Why do you want to work for Scotts? Where do you see yourself in ten years? and some behaviorals. Got selected for the second round of interviews which was at Scotts campus in Marysville. VERY nice place and all the people we're smiling which was nice. Had 2 panel discussions with people in the function I was applying for which went well and had a final meet and greet at a Columbus Blue Jackets game in their luxury box which was a nice touch and good way to get to know the people.

In the end I didn't get the offer as only one spot was available but I would have no problems applying or working for Scotts in the future if the situation arose.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in February 2010.

The interview was with 2 of their HR professionals. Scotts brought a bunch of HR people to conduct interviews and interviewed a ton of people in one day. It almost seemed like they just interviewed anyone and sifted through them in the interviews (not sure if this is a good or bad method; you decide). The interview was fairly standard with behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, but I had the feeling they were looking for someone as energetic as they were.

Interview Questions

Worked for Scotts Miracle-Gro? Contribute to the Community!