Scotts Miracle-Gro Finance Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2014
Updated Jun 13, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro.

Great HR recruiting department. Quick and good communication. 2 interviews, first on the college campus and second at the headquarters. The first was with 2 people and simple, the second was 3 interviews with 2 people each. Pretty standard interview process. I was extended an offer at the end of the headquarter interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you were working on a big project and you fell short of your deadline.   View Answer
Given that I am an intern, there was no negotiation besides when I had to respond by.

Other Interview Reviews for Scotts Miracle-Gro

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in February 2010.

The interview was with 2 of their HR professionals. Scotts brought a bunch of HR people to conduct interviews and interviewed a ton of people in one day. It almost seemed like they just interviewed anyone and sifted through them in the interviews (not sure if this is a good or bad method; you decide). The interview was fairly standard with behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, but I had the feeling they were looking for someone as energetic as they were.

Interview Questions