Scotts Miracle-Gro

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro.

Interview Details – Great HR recruiting department. Quick and good communication. 2 interviews, first on the college campus and second at the headquarters. The first was with 2 people and simple, the second was 3 interviews with 2 people each. Pretty standard interview process. I was extended an offer at the end of the headquarter interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you were working on a big project and you fell short of your deadline.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Given that I am an intern, there was no negotiation besides when I had to respond by.

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with 2 of their HR professionals. Scotts brought a bunch of HR people to conduct interviews and interviewed a ton of people in one day. It almost seemed like they just interviewed anyone and sifted through them in the interviews (not sure if this is a good or bad method; you decide). The interview was fairly standard with behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, but I had the feeling they were looking for someone as energetic as they were.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scotts Miracle-Gro

Worked for Scotts Miracle-Gro? Contribute to the Community!