Scotts Miracle-Gro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro in June 2009.

Interview Details – Had initial 1 on 1 interview on campus that went well, fairly basic questions of Why do you want to work for Scotts? Where do you see yourself in ten years? and some behaviorals. Got selected for the second round of interviews which was at Scotts campus in Marysville. VERY nice place and all the people we're smiling which was nice. Had 2 panel discussions with people in the function I was applying for which went well and had a final meet and greet at a Columbus Blue Jackets game in their luxury box which was a nice touch and good way to get to know the people.

In the end I didn't get the offer as only one spot was available but I would have no problems applying or working for Scotts in the future if the situation arose.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Scotts Miracle-Gro

Worked for Scotts Miracle-Gro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scotts Miracle-Gro Internal Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scotts Miracle-Gro employees and interview candidates.