Scottsdale Healthcare

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

STaff Registered Nurse Interview

STaff Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interview Details – First, you must find position to apply for and then fill out on-line application. Next, you have two interviews. One phone interview by human resources and then an in-person interview with a floor supervisor. Human resources calls you with the job offer once decided. This is contingent upon passing a drug test, a background check, & a physical.

Interview Question – Time it takes to start work once application is turned in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations. Everyone is offered the same benefits & pay is DOE (years).

Case Management Interview

Case Management

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interview Details – Interviews with HR, the director, and the group you will work with

Interview Question – Most likely from the group, based on your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in June 2013.

Interview Details – There are 4 interviews that take place. The initial interview is a cold call from HR; they ask about 3 quick questions and then informed you that your resume will be forwarded to the hiring manager. If the hiring manager approves, another phone interview is scheduled with the hiring manager. This interview usually lasts about 30 minutes and is done within 2 weeks from the initial HR interview. They ask you about your background and they are basically are getting a feel on how you communicate.
The third interview is done on site. This interview is done in front of a panel. Here they will get a feel about your personality. They really only ask a few questions about your background. The third interview took place a month after the initial HR cold call.
The final interview is an interview with upper management. You get to this point, you are basically going to get an offer. The entire process from when you fill in your application to when you are offer the job takes about 2 months.

If you are referred, the process is shorten to one month.

Interview Question – The third interview threw me off because they ask silly questions like: what is the last book you read? If your life was turn into a movie, what actor/actress would you like to portray you? What is your favorite movie?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You should negotiate when you get the offer. They will offer the minimum so you should negotiate. They might not meet your demand, but they will increase the offer.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interview Details – I had a video interview which was very impersonal and did not get immediate feedback.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online via the Scottsdale Healthcare job board. A few days later I had an initial phone screen with the internal recruiter, then about a week later I was scheduled for an Interview with recruiter and the hiring manager, and last step is a panel interview with the five recruiters and the three recruitment coordinators.

Interview Question – The questions were are behavioral based   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Concierge

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interview Details – Met with department manager

Interview Question – Standard interview, more about fit in department   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Educator
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interview Details – Appropriate job experience and character related questions. Phone interview by HR, followed by face-to-face with Manager/Supervisor, walk about to meet the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to confront a co-worker who was not pulling his/her weight on a team project..   View Answer
  • What would you do if your boss asked you to do something unethical.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was an on-call position...there was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Network Administrative Interview

Network Administrative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in October 2009.

Interview Details – just went over the job. vary easy interview

Interview Question – how do you setup a printer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate I have been kicken my self for more PTO

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in May 2010.

Interview Details – Did an initial interview.

Interview Question – Please describe how your previous experience has prepared you for this position   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The position did not have as many opportunities for management as ad posting suggested. I was overqualified.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scottsdale Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scottsdale Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scottsdale Healthcare employees and interview candidates.