Scottsdale Healthcare

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.2

Medical Technologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interviewing with laboratory management was a good experience - they asked relevant questions and I was at ease. I was given a tour of the lab at the end of the interview and got a sense of the lab as a whole. Human Resources, on the other hand, was almost comically inept. Unreturned phone calls (regarding phone interviews that THEY set up!), weeks of waiting between interview and offer (which was supplied in 3 emails of increasing urgency asking me to reply or else lose the offer - but all emails were sent from HR at the SAME TIME) Other observations included the HR rep for in-house job applicants was promising shifts/departments that were not in the job description in the job posting (this happened to 2 people, actually). An email meant for one candidate (who was getting an offer) was sent to another candidate (who was not getting an offer) ... the list goes on. HR was, in my experience, really a big mess. This may or may not still be the case, as the company is at this time undergoing a merger and re-structuring.

Interview Questions
    • The laboratory manager asked me a few technical questions, mostly regarding what to do when things go WRONG - a contaminated collection, lost specimen, mislabeled specimen, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - I was entry level at the time and paid fairly for that level of experience.

STaff Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

First, you must find position to apply for and then fill out on-line application. Next, you have two interviews. One phone interview by human resources and then an in-person interview with a floor supervisor. Human resources calls you with the job offer once decided. This is contingent upon passing a drug test, a background check, & a physical.

Interview Questions
    • Time it takes to start work once application is turned in.   Answer Question
    no negotiations. Everyone is offered the same benefits & pay is DOE (years).

Case Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Interviews with HR, the director, and the group you will work with

No salary negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

I had a video interview which was very impersonal and did not get immediate feedback.

Concierge Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Met with department manager

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in June 2013.

There are 4 interviews that take place. The initial interview is a cold call from HR; they ask about 3 quick questions and then informed you that your resume will be forwarded to the hiring manager. If the hiring manager approves, another phone interview is scheduled with the hiring manager. This interview usually lasts about 30 minutes and is done within 2 weeks from the initial HR interview. They ask you about your background and they are basically are getting a feel on how you communicate.
    The third interview is done on site. This interview is done in front of a panel. Here they will get a feel about your personality. They really only ask a few questions about your background. The third interview took place a month after the initial HR cold call.
    The final interview is an interview with upper management. You get to this point, you are basically going to get an offer. The entire process from when you fill in your application to when you are offer the job takes about 2 months.

If you are referred, the process is shorten to one month.

Interview Questions
    • The third interview threw me off because they ask silly questions like: what is the last book you read? If your life was turn into a movie, what actor/actress would you like to portray you? What is your favorite movie?   Answer Question
    You should negotiate when you get the offer. They will offer the minimum so you should negotiate. They might not meet your demand, but they will increase the offer.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in April 2013.

I applied online via the Scottsdale Healthcare job board. A few days later I had an initial phone screen with the internal recruiter, then about a week later I was scheduled for an Interview with recruiter and the hiring manager, and last step is a panel interview with the five recruiters and the three recruitment coordinators.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare.

Appropriate job experience and character related questions. Phone interview by HR, followed by face-to-face with Manager/Supervisor, walk about to meet the staff.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to confront a co-worker who was not pulling his/her weight on a team project..   View Answer
    • What would you do if your boss asked you to do something unethical.   View Answer
    This was an on-call position...there was no negotiation.

Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in May 2010.

Did an initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe how your previous experience has prepared you for this position   View Answer

The position did not have as many opportunities for management as ad posting suggested. I was overqualified.

Network Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scottsdale Healthcare in October 2009.

just went over the job. vary easy interview

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate I have been kicken my self for more PTO