Scoular Company

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Manager Trainee Interview

Minneapolis, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Invited via email for an interview at the Minneapolis office. I was first given an logic test followed by a personality test; spent about 10 minutes each. I then completed two interviews; each one-on-one almost entirely behavioral questions (tell me about a time...). Each interview was supposed to be just twenty minutes but each ran about 30-35 min. All good people, and I felt welcome during the entire process. I received a letter in the mail 2-3 weeks later saying I didn't get the job. Good luck!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Manager Trainee Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke w/ HR at a campus career fair. Came in for an interview the next week. Before you meet with anyone for the interview they have you take the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test as well as a personality test where you check off words you think others would describe you on one side, and words you would use to describe yourself on the other side.

Then spent about 30 minutes speaking with manager. Asked usual behavioral questions.

Interview Question – If $100,000 fell out of the sky, no strings attached, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scoular Company Business Manager Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scoular Company employees and interview candidates.