Scoular Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

International Documentation Specialist Interview

International Documentation Specialist
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in November 2013.

Interview Details – Given a Wonderlic Test and a personality test. Interviewed by your direct supervisor, the next level up, and another manger.

Negotiation Details – I was a contractor, so no negotiation.

Business Management Trainee Interview

Business Management Trainee
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – I signed up for this interview at a campus career fair. I almost canceled the interview after reading about Scoular here on Glassdoor, but decided to do the interview anyways just for experience.

The interviewer asked me a lot of irrelevant, unethical, and ILLEGAL questions pertaining to my age and marital status amongst other things. As much as I didn't want to work for this company before the interview, I was disgusted with them after the interview.

Never heard back one way or the other about the job.

Interview Question – How much student loan debt do you have?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Management Trainee Program
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Scoular Company in April 2013.

Interview Details – I first found out about the Scoular Company through a career fair at my university. After giving a resume to the recruiter I received an email asking me to fill out a personality index the next day. After doing so, I was asked to set up a phone interview with the same recruiter. The phone interview lasted around 30 minutes and I was told I would be contacted within a week with plans to bring me into the headquarters in Omaha.
Well, about a month and a half went by before I ever heard another word from the recruiter. Once I did hear back from him, I was asked to schedule an interview in Omaha and was given an itenerary of my interview schedule. This consisted of 4 interviews that were supposed to last around 30 minutes apiece, so altogether, the interview would last approximately two hours.
The first person I met with was the HR rep for the company. I was immediately given a Wonderlics Cognitive Intelligence test and then shown around the building.
The second, third, and fourth people I met with completely grilled me on every part of my resume. the atmosphere in the room was one of complete business & determination I would say. There was no room for any sort of joking around. The only thing I can equate my interviewers to would be complete sharks in the water; out for blood.
I did leave the interview with a rather positive outlook overall. I felt that I had done quite well, & I felt that my interviewers liked me and were eager to bring me onboard. I was even sent home with an application & an expenditure report, which I was not expecting to receieve, in order to compensate me for my travels.

Exactly one week later I received a two sentence letter stating that the company felt "other candidates were better qualified for the position".

Interview Question – Say you start with the company at _________ salary; after five years, what do you hope to make?   View Answer

Business Manager Trainee Interview

Business Manager Trainee
Minneapolis, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Invited via email for an interview at the Minneapolis office. I was first given an logic test followed by a personality test; spent about 10 minutes each. I then completed two interviews; each one-on-one almost entirely behavioral questions (tell me about a time...). Each interview was supposed to be just twenty minutes but each ran about 30-35 min. All good people, and I felt welcome during the entire process. I received a letter in the mail 2-3 weeks later saying I didn't get the job. Good luck!

Interview Questions

Business Manager Trainee Interview

Business Manager Trainee
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scoular Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke w/ HR at a campus career fair. Came in for an interview the next week. Before you meet with anyone for the interview they have you take the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test as well as a personality test where you check off words you think others would describe you on one side, and words you would use to describe yourself on the other side.

Then spent about 30 minutes speaking with manager. Asked usual behavioral questions.

Interview Question – If $100,000 fell out of the sky, no strings attached, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Worked for Scoular Company? Contribute to the Community!