Screenvision

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Campaign Coordinator Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Screenvision.

Interview Details – phone interview+ 2 face to face

Interview Question – what would you do if there was a conflict with you and your boss   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Account Executive Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Screenvision.

Interview Details – Went in for the in-person, after discussing the role over the phone with HR and the hiring manager. I gave my name at reception and was given a 10 question exam. In the middle of it, I was asked to meet the hiring manager and team. Overall experience was not too bad, however the people I talked with (not including the hiring manager) could not answer my followup questions and talked negatively about their positions.

Interview Question – If you were an animal at the zoo, which one would you be and why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wouldn;t go to a company where people talked negatively about the position they are in and couldn't answer my followup questions.

Account Representative Interview

Charleston, SC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Screenvision in July 2009.

Interview Details – Very lengthy and drawn out. Took too long . Many phone interviews and several "mental evaluations" to be filled out.

Interview Question – What would make me the best fit for this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiable

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Screenvision in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then middle manager. Moved to 1:1 interview with regional manager with presentation. Offered a position and received paperwork including a non-realistic agreement I had to sign with non-compete for an at wil employment that was one sided. Position did not pay enough to justify. It included reporting to them any position I would accept Including self-employement after one year of leaving company. i asked them to modify, they declined. I declined offer.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Paperwork including employment agreement that was too one-sided in favor of the company and not fair to employee.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Screenvision in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initally my contact was with HR and they seemed pretty professional and asked somewhat the typical questions to screen out unqualified candidates. Then you will be interviewed by the associate director or Director of the area and quite possiby be kicked up to the VP which will interview you by phone. The AD and Director interviews will be 1:1. As far as I cxan gather, they are looking for under 40 years, preferably with media sales experience, best if you come from TV. These were not specifically stated as that would be illegal but it doesn't take much to read between their lines. The office is mediocre, the Director I spoke with tried too hard and was actually very loud in their tone, mannerisms and jokes. Rather off putting. The AD was rather snotty and had a self important air that was rather off putting as well and there did not seem to be any cohesivness there. Did not portray a team that I wanted to be a part of. I am not sure of other parts of the country but they did not speak highly of them so I would be leary.

Interview Question – describe a sales situation that you had to overcome an objection and how you did it. For instance, if they said, I have to talk to my wife, what would you say?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – they did not appear to be real professional in their business. I was very surprised in how the interviewer handle themself and talked about the company. they seem to not have any respect for their boss either. I interviewed with the Associate Director and was very turned off by the impression of the company and of them. then I interviewed with the Director who was rather loud and manic.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Screenvision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Screenvision interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Screenvision employees and interview candidates.