Scripps Clinic

2.5

Psr Hiring Pool Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Scripps Clinic in November 2013.

Applied online for over two years even though i met all of the qualifications i wasn't selected. Finally, i called human resources and spoke to someone asking what i have done wrong. They gave me recommendations and next thing i knew, i got an interview. they emailed me for an interview for the hiring pool. i followed up and recurved an appointment. The Interviewer was professional and friendly. She showed pride in Scripps and her job. She asked about questions and answered them appropriately and professionally.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your done with your work and it's time to go home but your coworker is not done?   View Answer
    Easy negotiations. They were able to compromise. We both ended up happy.

Medical Receptionist/Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Scripps Clinic in October 2013.

The interview process was really easy. Easy questions were asked, and the staff was really polite and personable.

Interview Questions

I had to decline the position because it was PT and not FT. I went in thinking the position was FT all along. Too bad.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Scripps Clinic in January 2010.

Met with Managers and then with Doctors

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scripps Clinic in May 2009.

Just interviewed with one person on phone and another in person. Was pretty casual.