Scripps Clinic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Psr Hiring Pool Interview

Psr Hiring Pool
Del Mar, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Scripps Clinic in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online for over two years even though i met all of the qualifications i wasn't selected. Finally, i called human resources and spoke to someone asking what i have done wrong. They gave me recommendations and next thing i knew, i got an interview. they emailed me for an interview for the hiring pool. i followed up and recurved an appointment. The Interviewer was professional and friendly. She showed pride in Scripps and her job. She asked about questions and answered them appropriately and professionally.

Interview Question – What would you do if your done with your work and it's time to go home but your coworker is not done?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy negotiations. They were able to compromise. We both ended up happy.

Very Easy Interview

Medical Receptionist/Front Desk Interview

Medical Receptionist/Front Desk
La Jolla, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Scripps Clinic in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was really easy. Easy questions were asked, and the staff was really polite and personable.

Interview Question – "Where do you find yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had to decline the position because it was PT and not FT. I went in thinking the position was FT all along. Too bad.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Scripps Clinic in May 2009.

Interview Details – Just interviewed with one person on phone and another in person. Was pretty casual.

Interview Question – What fruit describes you the best?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
La Jolla, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Scripps Clinic in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with Managers and then with Doctors

Interview Question – Why do you deserve this job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scripps Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scripps Clinic interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scripps Clinic employees and interview candidates.