Scripps Health

Scripps Health Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scripps Health.

Two panel interviews with team. The first interview was standard questions. The second focused with more job specific situations and how I would handle those situations.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions with a focus on how I dealt with change.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Scripps Health in July 2011.

When meeting with Jenny, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly she was. Her office was warm and inviting filled with pictures of her handsome son. She shook my hand immediately and made note of my interview notebook. When she began the interview process, her tone immediately calmed my nervous energy. The interview felt like I was talking with an old friend that I was catching up with. Although this was a temporary job, she treated the interview as though I was going to be a permanent employee and an integral asset to her team.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I do not remember specific questions, only that most of the questions were standard.   Answer Question

Supervisor, Information Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Scripps Health in March 2010.

It was a closed loop. No way someone from the outside had a real opportunity. I was not really qualified, I just knew someone. My feeling is that the end result was successful but when I look back and consider it the process was probably not thorough enough.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was OK. The organization did not skimp on my pay.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scripps Health in January 2010.

I applied online through the Scripps Health Care website. I was called for a phone interview 2 weeks after my application was submitted. I briefly spoke with the lead Medical Assistant for Pediatrics. She offered me a time to come in to meet the hiring manager for an interview. At that time, I did not know it was going to be a panel interview. I met with the hiring manager and panel of medical assistants working in the pediatric group. They each had a set of questions they asked me, and I answered each question to the best of my ability. I was called back 1 week after the interview and was offered the position. Two days later the talent manager called and sent me via email my hiring packet with instructions for my pre-employemnt paper work including date for physical and training. I also received a offer of acceptance which I faxed straight away.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think it's fair to treat every patient the same?   View Answer
    I felt I was not in the position to enter any negotiations. I was a recent grad and had been out of the medical field for over 20 years. I felt the offer was justified and honestly, I was happy to be on board.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scripps Health in February 2009.

Panel interview was a surprise to me. Walking in the room to see all those people ready to question me was very intimidating. I would hope I had known in advance. They seem to be very organized through the interview process however; they fail to send a thank you but no thank you note.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle if an employee complains that the privous shift employee is not leaving everything in order (organized, cleaned, task completed) for the next shift.   Answer Question
    • Several situational questions regarding Employee Reations;   Answer Question

Human Resources Within Scripps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Scripps Health in December 2008.

I don't have much details to give except it was a fairly lengthy process. But that was years ago; since then, there have been improvements. There was an initial screening over the phone and later I was invited to come in for my panel interview. The questions were fairly general from you would get asked from other companies. Overall, it was not too painful of a process.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Scripps Health in August 2008.

First interview with Rehab supervisor and one staff therapist, second with director of rehab.
    Very nice, encouraging, not intimidating.

Interview Questions
    It was a first job and I did not negotiate, rather accepted the first offer.