Scripps Networks Interactive

Scripps Networks Interactive Intern Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive in August 2013.

The Food Network offices in New York has an extremely enjoyable work culture. When I first interviewed for an intern position I was brought into the office promptly. I first met with the person who would be my direct supervisor. Afterwards, she brought in another member of her department before bringing in the director who oversees them. For the most part, the interview went well however, it got to be a little monotonous since you were repeating things over and over as someone else was brought in. So, while my main interviewer was in there she had to listen to me repeat the same information three times. I was hired later that week via email from HR.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't any questions that struck me as difficult or unexpected. It was a pretty standard interview and they just wanted to know the interviewee's adaptability to new circumstances.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scripps Networks Interactive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive in April 2011.

The hiring process was really easy. I sent my resume via their website. after a while they called me. I had an interview with a manager and a week later they called me from HR to give the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Usuall question for internships: what do you study, what do yo wanna do etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It is an internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive in January 2011.

Interviewed with 4 employees. They asked why I was interested in Scripps and what experience I had. They asked what type of managements skills I had and specifics about my resume. Overall, a great experience, and they all spoke very highly of the company.

Intern Interview

It was a very low-stress interview process. Mostly, they expect the potential intern to ask lots of questions in order to learn more about the business. Be prepared with thoughtful questions. You should be very familiar with their brands and products before the interview. It's okay if you don't watch the shows, but be familiar with the products.

Interview Questions
    • If you are seeking an internship, completely different than your past experience. Be prepared to explain why you suddenly have taken an interest in their department.   Answer Question