ScriptPro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.1

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied via an agency. WE communicated back and fourth Went in for a interview face to face, spoke with dirrector, and my team members. No real questions asked, more like a chat

Negotiation

Considering they were lying to me they did whatever it took to get me

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in June 2014.

Interview

Formal but smooth. Everything was organized and the interviewer did a great job making me feel welcome. You will get an email from the project coordinator and she will guide you through the process. Show up at least 15 minutes early and take a seat in the front lobby. I used some of that time to review some of my interview notes on the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the Triple Constraints   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The price was already set.

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, and Vice President over the Project Management organization. Interview lasted an hour and a half. I found myself asking most of the questions and immediately made great rapport with the VP. I must admit I was pretty surprised that there was not a more formal 'list' of questions like I've experienced at other corporate environments. After getting demos of the robotic equipment and a description of what the job would entail, I ran down the list of questions I had, asking about the company, benefits, perks, whether I was replacing someone or if this was a new position etc.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. The interview began with tech person having to call VP and request his presence in the meeting. Tech explained that the family (including VP) was "eccentric" and often made changes rapidly according to thier whims. Tech person began interview anyway. Immediate boss was about 10 minutes late. Interview lasted about 45-50 minutes. Went well, went over resume, asked relevant questions about my technical background. VP shows up 40 minutes late and the mood in the room tensed up. VP asked why I changed jobs every two years. I explained it was due to IT contracts being sent to India. VP kept badgering me insinuating that I was fired from my jobs due to some personality flaw or lack of committment. VP leaves after about 5 minutes. No eye contact, greeting or handshake when leaving. I considered the VP to be rude, gruff, and unfocused. Scriptpro has a reputation for this kind of behavior among its executives who are all family members. I went in with an open mind and came out confirming the general poor reputation the company has among Kansas City IT community for this kind of behavior.

Interview Questions

• Why do you stay at a job only about 2 years?   1 Answer
    • What problems have you had with past employers?   1 Answer

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in February 2010.

Interview

Very through and detailed. Spent a lot of time asking about what I liked and what I wanted to do. Also spent half the time telling me about the company and what to expect. Not very descriptive on benefits package.

Interview Questions

• what am I passionate about?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ScriptPro (Mission, KS) in November 2009.

Interview

Great communications and follow up. Everyone was professional and helpful. A presentation is required for those wanting to interview for a trainer position. The process was easier than I expected. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• What time management system do you use?   1 Answer
    • What would be your best trail?   1 Answer

Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ScriptPro in February 2009.

Interview

I was offered the position after one interview

Negotiation

Not too,much negotiation