Sdsu Research Foundation

Sdsu Research Foundation Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sdsu Research Foundation

Teacher Interview

go to school website and job opportunities no call back

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation.

There is a phone interview that makes or breaks weather you are invited for a group interview or not... You have to be well spoken on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • How do you describe the way you communicate with people.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in May 2012.

No interview. 100% application based

Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in April 2010.

Took about 4 weeks from application date to interview invite. After interview it took about another week or two for reference checks, etc. Was offered the job over the phone. interview had typical questions- also included a writing skills test where you had to respond to a hypothetical scenario. Asked questions regarding management style, ability to work with others, how I would confront problems, etc.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate but wanted to- salary was lower then i had hoped but wanted the job so i just took the offer. If you know how to negotiate I would encourage it because the salary offer was definitely from the low end of the available range.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in January 2009.

Research Foundation contacted me and did a basic phone screen. Came in for a 1 hour interview with the department Directors for both departments I would be working for and a department mangager. Asked job specific questions and behavioral questions. SDSU Research Foundation called me a week later to give me the offer and to do a background check.

Interview Questions
    • What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • As a representative of the department how would you talk to students about housing?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate but definitely don't hesitate to ask questions and negotiate.