Sdsu Research Foundation

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Research Assistant Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in May 2012.

Interview Details – No interview. 100% application based

Interview Question – No interview   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Teacher

Interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation

Interview Details – go to school website and job opportunities no call back

Interview Question – references   Answer Question

Student Caller Interview

Student Caller
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview that makes or breaks weather you are invited for a group interview or not... You have to be well spoken on the phone.

Interview Question – How do you describe the way you communicate with people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Education Interview

Education
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in April 2010.

Interview Details – Took about 4 weeks from application date to interview invite. After interview it took about another week or two for reference checks, etc. Was offered the job over the phone. interview had typical questions- also included a writing skills test where you had to respond to a hypothetical scenario. Asked questions regarding management style, ability to work with others, how I would confront problems, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but wanted to- salary was lower then i had hoped but wanted the job so i just took the offer. If you know how to negotiate I would encourage it because the salary offer was definitely from the low end of the available range.

Communications Coordinator Interview

Communications Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation in January 2009.

Interview Details – Research Foundation contacted me and did a basic phone screen. Came in for a 1 hour interview with the department Directors for both departments I would be working for and a department mangager. Asked job specific questions and behavioral questions. SDSU Research Foundation called me a week later to give me the offer and to do a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but definitely don't hesitate to ask questions and negotiate.

Worked for Sdsu Research Foundation? Contribute to the Community!