SeaChange Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Washington, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SeaChange.

I had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, another engineer, and a manager for another group

Interview Questions
I received a good offer and did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for SeaChange

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at SeaChange in August 2012.

First they contacted me over email. Then almost 2 months later I got a call. He briefed about the company and their work. Later in another day he interviewed me over the phone for around 90 minutes. Mostly all questions are related to my current work. He had asked some OS basics and DVB domain related questions. After few weeks he said, I have to meet VP of the company and he would take the final decision. As per that I went to the company and met VP and president. They received me nicely and showed me office and asked some other questions. The whole interview process was nice except few delays at the beginning.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions on general topics. Otherwise they have asked my domain related questions like what is PAT, PMT etc...   Answer Question
    I already had a offer before attending this interview, so I bargained the initial salary. They almost matched what I asked. I was satisfied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SeaChange in July 2012.

Contacted through Linked-in. First Telephonic round. Mostly related to previous projects and domain related questions. Later office visit. Interviewed with multiple people. Everything went very well. They are actually looking for people like me as I've more experience in that domain. Some of the questions like, what was your most challenging bug and how did you resolve it etc.

Interview Questions
    It was good. I negotiated more than what they offered.

Worked for SeaChange? Contribute to the Community!