Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology
- Intern (18)
- Engineer (6)
- Staff Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Firmware Engineer (4)
- Firmware Engineer II (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Engineering Assistant (2)
- Engineering Specialist (2)
- Engineer II (2)
- Data Scientist (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Industrial Engineer (2)
- Senior Staff Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (1)
- Tech Support Agent (1)
- Firmware Test Engineer (1)
- Product Assurance Engineer (1)
- Reliability Test Engineer (1)
- Process Engineering (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Account Manager II (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Sourcing (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA).
45 min phone interview with Sr Staff Engineer. Mainly about what you did on resume- projects description, difficulties faced. Questions on hardware description language. Few behavioral questions. Mainly on why do you want to work at Seagate Technology and introduction of yourself.
- Mainly about the projects in the resume Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.
Late Jan - Dropped off resume at Seagate booth in campus career fair. Early Mar - Received phone call from HR and onsite interview scheduled. Late Mar - Onsite interview: 1hr presentation on PhD research; two 1:1 with hiring manager and director; two group interviews with engineers on the team. Entire process lasted 5 hours
- Pretty standard questions. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.
I was told by the HR, and scheduled the time for the on-site interview without a phone interview.
- Generally asked me about my background and my experiences Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in April 2011.
Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.
- Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review