Seagate Technology Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA).

Interview

45 min phone interview with Sr Staff Engineer. Mainly about what you did on resume- projects description, difficulties faced. Questions on hardware description language. Few behavioral questions. Mainly on why do you want to work at Seagate Technology and introduction of yourself.

Reliability Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Late Jan - Dropped off resume at Seagate booth in campus career fair. Early Mar - Received phone call from HR and onsite interview scheduled. Late Mar - Onsite interview: 1hr presentation on PhD research; two 1:1 with hiring manager and director; two group interviews with engineers on the team. Entire process lasted 5 hours

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was told by the HR, and scheduled the time for the on-site interview without a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Generally asked me about my background and my experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Fremont, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same.   Answer Question