Seagate Technology

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview Details – The whole process includes 3 rounds of phone interviews. The process is really condense, about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Ask about my previous experience and a lot of behavioral questions. But all interviewers are quite friendly. So it was a very pleasant experience.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

Interview Details – 4 people interviewed me for product development intern position

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2012.

Interview Details – They need a expert in solidworks which isn't so proper for me. Asked some questions according to my resume. Also some general questions.

Interview Question – What version of ANSYS are you using?
What the volume of the product you used?
  Answer Question

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got a call for a phone interview. The interview mainly consisted questions about my projects. Some non technical questions such as have you ever had a conflict with your project mates, how did you solve it, etc.

Interview Question – Not many unexpected questions, almost questions were based on the projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Seagate Technology in April 2011.

Interview Details – Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same.   Answer Question

Shakopee, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seagate Technology in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was applying for an intern position and interviewed through phone first and then 1on1 personal interview.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation!

Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Seagate Technology in June 2013.

Interview Details – never gone through an interview as i am looking for internship, but for regular employer, the questions are hard, they expect high performer. So equip yourself before you go but think twice if you really want to apply

Interview Question – technical questions about their products   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Worked for Seagate Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seagate Technology Intern interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Seagate Technology employees and interview candidates.