Seagate Technology

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Seagate Technology in November 2014.

Got an email from the engineer manager 10 days after my online application, to schedule a phone interview, which turned out to last for one hour. Basically about what you have on your resume. Then one week later, two engineers interviewed me by phone, each for around 0,5 hour. Also about the stuff on the resume, but a few technical questions. It was a fast process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the cons of teamwork? give an example of your own experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Seagate Technology.

I was phone interviewed by Seagate for HAMR laser integration position. The first round involved a few behavioral questions and a little overview of my resume. Interviewer said they will have a second round of technical interview with multiple engineers interviewing at the same time.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Seagate Technology.

The whole process includes 3 rounds of phone interviews. The process is really condense, about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Ask about my previous experience and a lot of behavioral questions. But all interviewers are quite friendly. So it was a very pleasant experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Seagate Technology.

4 people interviewed me for product development intern position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Seagate Technology.

Applied online. Got a call for a phone interview. The interview mainly consisted questions about my projects. Some non technical questions such as have you ever had a conflict with your project mates, how did you solve it, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Not many unexpected questions, almost questions were based on the projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Seagate Technology in March 2012.

They need a expert in solidworks which isn't so proper for me. Asked some questions according to my resume. Also some general questions.

Interview Questions
    • What version of ANSYS are you using?
      What the volume of the product you used?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seagate Technology in April 2011.

Hr contacted through mail and scheduled interview. Had an onsite interview with the team . questions were on Basic Engineering and problem solving. One round consists of Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Modeling of the DSP Block and verification plan for the same.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seagate Technology in January 2011.

I was applying for an intern position and interviewed through phone first and then 1on1 personal interview.

There was no negotiation!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seagate Technology in June 2013.

never gone through an interview as i am looking for internship, but for regular employer, the questions are hard, they expect high performer. So equip yourself before you go but think twice if you really want to apply