Seagate Technology

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Firmware Engineer Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview Details – I posted my resume on line. The company human resource personel called me and arranged for me to fly in to Minneapolis.

Went through a full day interveiw witl all usual interviewers: the hiring mananger, director, and engineers. There was a written test of C with the usual C questions: memory usage, ISR, etc.

Interview Question – Didn't have any unexpected questions. All are quite routine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – That was my first job offer in US so I did not negotiate. I think the offer was fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Worked for Seagate Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seagate Technology Senior Firmware Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Seagate Technology employees and interview candidates.