Sealed Air Corporation

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.6

Technical Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

At start, apply through campus online system, and choose the proper time slot. Then comes the first interview which is on campus; last about 30 min. The interviewer is nice. After about a week, get the notification (by phone and email) for the 2nd chance.
    The 2nd is three weeks after the first one at Charlotte. Have not finished the 2nd yet

Interview Questions
    • Normal question.Do you have geographical limitation. How much know about this company. What would you supposed to do in this company. I think the important thing is to show your earnest and serious.   Answer Question

Technical Leadership Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in October 2014.

I first had an on-campus interview which was relatively easy. There were some generic questions like "What do you know about Sealed air?" " Tell me about your background". Most other questions were behavioural related to leadership and collaborative efforts. Once I got short-listed for the on-campus hiring, there were 4 rounds of face-to-face interviews. The first two were technical rounds (taken by R&D people) related to my research and the next two were behavioural (a financial person and a managerial person). Overall they are very friendly and make you feel comfortable in the whole hiring process. Also, the company's growth plans are very exciting and challenging with the new management and leadership and you can clearly see that on their faces. The new CEO has earned a great level of respect with revolutionary ideas. I personally feel it's the right time to be there for people who like to grow their skills in a challenging environment.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a technical situation where you had faced an obstacle and you overcame it effectively.   View Answer

Territory Account Speccialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in March 2014.

Very interesting. Two phone interviews and one skype interview. Very unorthodox, but highly efficient. Manager was more worried about my perception of the company and work environment than anything else. Probably because I already had experience in the field. Every challenge question was like, man, this is great, this is better that what I am already doing.

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

Very formal process - Begins with phone screen by recruiter and then by hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Details about various products and current status of the company.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation.

campus interview and the interview was pretty relaxing and they just the very basic questions, not those technical questions. I got phone call from the them after the interview, which showed me a good courtesy of their company culture. The pay was also competitive compared to other packing companies and they offer furnished apartment.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Questions are pretty basic but as well the interview is a panel interview great company to interview with hiring process was pretty fast got an offer a couple of day after.

They pay is good.

Chemical Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in October 2011.

It was a regular process. I sent my application along with my resume and they gave me the interview slot. They asked the typical questions: Leadership, Work experience, Why I wanted to interview with them, etc. They were very nice people and easy to get along with. If you get an interview with them, just be open to advice and be yourself.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to interview with us? What is appealing about this position to you?   Answer Question

Lotus Notes Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in June 2011.

I was interviewed over the phone one time with 2 participants. Interview went well. Then told they hired someone else. A couple of weeks later they hired me as - I figured that I had a disadvantage in being hired since I was the first of many they interviewed. 2 guys I spoke to on the phone were great to talk to and have been great to work with. No other steps in the process

Interview Questions
    • On where to use lists in the code and classes   View Answer
    Negotiated with my intermediary so really did not have one myself

French Speaking Credit & Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturtevant, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturtevant, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in June 2011.

Questions are heavily focused on examples and behavioral questions. Come prepared to give examples on experiences with customers, sales, and difficult situations. How did you work with customer/sales to resolve an issue? What would you do if you had to deal with an unreasonable request from sales/customer? ETC

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to do two important things at once. What was it? How did you go about handling it?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I was entry level out of College.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Sealed Air Corporation in March 2010.

Don't bother interviewing for any position with Sealed Air if they currently employ you. You have a chance getting hired if you are new to the company. I wouldn't recommend it, you will be disappointed when you find out what they are all about. The company is getting harder to work for, definitely not easier.

Interview Questions
    Easy negotiation. They have a hard time finding skilled employees at the salaries they pay.