Seamless Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2014
Updated May 23, 2014

2.7

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Seamless.

I was contacted by HR for a 30 minute telephone. Then, brought in to meet with the manager I would report to. That seemed to go really well. We definitely clicked and talked for several hours. In fact, I was there until after 6:00 pm. You could say I walked out thinking I had the job. Then, I was brought back in for a casual group interview with several HR associates. After hitting it off with the manager in the previous interview, I was taken aback by the generic questions the HR team thew at me. They read a bunch of HR 101 questions off a piece of paper for 90 minutes and I knew immediately that this was not for me. A few weeks later they told me they had decided not to hire anybody for the position. After spending 3 hours straight with the manager, I was surprised that they didn't make me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of boring questions that they seemed to get out of a book like, "Tell me about a time you were challenged."   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Seamless in June 2013.

Very nice interview process. I met with 2 of the floor supervisors who were knowledgeable and friendly. They liked me so they immediately called in the manager to interview me himself. I knew pretty surely where I stood with their impressions of me. I got the call saying I got the job about a week after the interview I think.

Interview Questions
    • It was a pretty easy interview actually, the position is pretty much entry level. Nothing really through me for a loop, they just wanted to make sure I was reliable.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Seamless.

Phone interview, followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What feature would you change about the website? What is wrong with that feature?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Seamless in March 2013.

Initial communication was a phone interview. Very easy, passed along to interview #2.
    Interview #2 was odd. 2 people in the room. One guy absolutely friendly and one looked very skeptical. I wasn't told who was from what department, they just started asking questions. Not many questions, they didn't want letters of recommendation at ALL though I had 4 to offer that applied to the position in question. Just a brief meeting. Tell me about yourself. Who was the worst company you have worked for and why? (tricky). Who was the best you have worked for and why? What did you like about your last job? Things like that. How do you handle day to day activities, difficult customers, etc.
    Then I was handed off to another person who I was told was interview #3. I asked what his position was and he said he was there basically to determine if I fit well in the company culture. Again, beaming smiles...incredibly friendly and positive. I thought for sure I had this position so I wouldn't let that smiling put you in a comfort zone or too at ease. I think it is mean to be disarming.

Interview Questions
    • Please give THREE examples of your greatest weaknesses. (I have never been asked for three)   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seamless in February 2013.

Phone interview, followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How many bags of M&M's on average do Americans consume per year?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Easy interview, 10 mins phone interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Seamless in March 2012.

Very friendly staff, really nice offices. I got a very positive "startup"-style vibe from the experience there. Had 3 interviews total, and got a sense that they were really a fast-moving team.

Interview Questions
    • "Give me a step-by-step on how you'd go about expanding our product to new regions."   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Seamless.

Pretty standard, no crazy questions

Interview Questions
    • If you needed to get someone to spend more, what's your pitch?   Answer Question
    Fine

Administration Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Seamless in April 2012.

Phone interview with HR then Skype interview with hiring manager. They were professional. I didn't care for the video conference interview format.
    They asked how I handle multiple projects.

Interview Questions

Worked for Seamless? Contribute to the Community!