Search Solution Group Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Search Solution Group (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process with Search Solution Group was an enjoyable experience. I met several people in the office who were friendly, and it was a relaxed environment which helped calm my nerves. The interview was set up in the conference room, and the interviewer asked me questions regarding my past experiences and what I'm looking to get out of a marketing internship. She told me a bit about the company, what a day-in-the-life looks like, and what the expectations were. At the conclusion of the interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How would your past experience help you in this position?   1 Answer
  • Why do you think you'd be good in this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Search Solution Group

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Search Solution Group (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Very professional, great questions, businesslike approach to asking me questions. Jeremy Gnozzo, the president, is a real pro in the recruiting industry. He values smart (intelligent, not the sassy smart) answers, smart people and positions the firm as an elite recruiting firm.

Interview Questions