Sears

Relevance Date Difficulty

Buyers Apprentice Program Intern Interview

Buyers Apprentice Program Intern
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was about half an hour long. There was only one interviewer, an older gentleman within the company. He asked a lot of questions about the Shop Your Way Rewards program and the non-US stores located in Puerto Rico. He also asked how I would handle a high-pressure emergency situation, like the retail equivalent of a fire alarm going off in a movie theater. Overall, it was the most unusual interview I've ever been in; he didn't ask any behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Which stores do you think are our best stores and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate anything, since it was a well-established summer program.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!