Sears

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

interviewed at Sears in June 2014.

I applied for the position on a Tuesday, I received a call for a phone interview on Wednesday then I was able to go to the face to face interview on the following Tuesday. Nice thing about that was that it was a group interview. The interview consisted of two parts. First part was about 4 interviewing questions and the second part was a little skit where we had to sell a specific item. Overall it was pretty easy. The managers makes you feel very relaxed.

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sears in May 2012.

I applied online, did the assessment, and within the next two days I was called for a phone screen. Basic questions about past experiences and customer services examples. Set up an interview for the next week. The interview was fairly easy. Same basic questions. They also have you act out a little just to see if you could be sympathetic. Got offered a position the same day.

I didn't... It was a fixed package. Everyone gets the same. I didn't complain it was decent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sears in September 2011.

Pre-Screen

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question
    there was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sears in August 2010.

Did one phone interview. Also had to take multiple test on a computer which took 2 hours. Then I interviewed with 2 managers. The questions they ask where very different from any normal interview. They also do role playing in the interview. The manager also said I would be hired at full time 32 but could work more which is only true for 4 weeks during Christmas. I was also told there is room to grow which is true but dont expect a Pay raise for learning new skills

Interview Questions
    Pay is set no negotiating

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sears in September 2011.

had to listen to calls for about 30 minutes or so. I think they actually forgot to come get me but after working there it wouldn't surprise me at all. Then I interviewed with two managers and had to do some role playing. Interview was easy for me. No unusual questions and nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation AT ALL!! I was told I would be able to discuss pay when I selected my schedule but that was a lie.