Sears

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Lead Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sears in September 2014.

Pretty easy interview! Smooth no hard questions.common questions related to the position which i was applying for. Went in first interview got a called back the same day to come back and interview w the store manager 25m later he offer me the job :)

Interview Questions
  • What type of leader are you ?
    What are your expectations?

Answer Question
Easy to negotiated because of my experience

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sears in November 2013.

They called me back for a different job

None.

Lead Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sears in June 2012.

The first step was to complete an application on the computer at Sears. I was directed to go to the computer located just outside the HR department office because I was in a wheelchair. It turned out that computer was not working. I asked where I might find another computer and was directed to go near the tools department to another handicapped access computer. That one also did not work. However, there was another one next to the cashier desk that was operational. The base the computer sat on was not quite low enough for me in my chair, but I made it work for me by stretching to reach the keyboard. This was not exactly a comfortable position for me. I completed the application and was directed to take two tests and passed both. I was then offered an interview.
    The interview was quite extensive and I got a tour of all the areas I would be supervising, upstairs and down. I was asked to come back to interview with the manager. The second interview was even more extensive but the manager told me three or four times that he was quite impressed with my responses. He also explained that unlike myself, most people are reluctant to provide detailed answers to his questions. He further stated that my responses were "dead on right."

Interview Questions
    • Give me real example of a situation where you were successful in handling a difficult situation at work that only experience could have provided the solution to the problem.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sears in January 2010.

Told me that they couldnt offer more money, found out two years latter they didnt even try and my replacement got paid 2x more

Interview Questions
    They told me bare minimum or no offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sears in May 2009.

Wanted to know about supervisory position in the past

easy