Sears

Relevance Date Difficulty

MPU Associate Interview

MPU Associate
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in September 2008.

Interview Details – I already had the job before the interview process. It was more of a formality.

Interview Question – How good are you about meeting time restrictions?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Very Easy Interview

MPU Associate Interview

MPU Associate
Oviedo, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in October 2008.

Interview Details – It was a simple straight forward Interview, they were in desperate need of someone to help in the backroom/warehouse. I was hired on the spot. I had previous experience with all the same equipment that they used in Sears so I did not have to learn that much.

Interview Question – What is your strengths?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, it was mininum wage and even with experience I could not get more money, I was desperate for a job so I couldnt refuse. I had no other choice, the job market is tough and I was still working at finishing school.

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!