Sears Interview Questions in Saint Cloud, MN

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sears (Saint Cloud, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was short and to the point. Questions ranged from "Why do you want to work here?" to "How would you sell a extended warranty?". Was offered the position but did not hear back from them regarding orientation for about a week or so.

Interview Questions

• I could see someone without sales experience being thrown for a loop with the extended warranty question. Do some research on Sears and you should be fine.   Answer Question

Schedule was 3 to 4 weekends per month. I understand why they had this requirement, but it did not fit my schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sears (Saint Cloud, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied Online and once I was finished I was able to schedule an interview. At the interview the department manager basically said I was hired but that I need to meet with Softlines manager first. Basic interview questions were asked and once that was done the drug test was set up.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward questions-Tell me about yourself, describe a time where you had to resolve a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked whether I wanted to work as a cashier or in the shoe department and there were set wages.

Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sears (Saint Cloud, MN) in October 2009.

Interview

I completed an online job application followed by a survey which took about 15-20 min. to complete. After completing the survey the website offered me a date/time to come in for an interview and I accepted. They then emailed a reminder of the date/time of scheduled interview. When I came in for the interview no one had any knowledge of my scheduled interview so I had to wait 20 min. past the time scheduled only to be rushed through the interview and told someone would call me back and no one ever did.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sears (Saint Cloud, MN) in May 2009.

Interview

It was fine, basic questions from warehouse lead

Interview Questions

• tel me a time when you had to overcome something difficult?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, minimum wage