Sears Sales Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sears.

You go through a fairly long and bizarre online questionnaire, and if you answer the odd questions the right way you are offered an interview and have to pick the time. You show up, maybe you are expected, maybe not.

Interview Questions
  • They don't ask if you are willing to work for very little money and no benefits. They don't want to know.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  River Falls, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in River Falls, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in August 2012.

Very informal. Owner and manager didn't really have a set interview process, however, they are salesmen by trade and know what to look for. Didn't bother with the repetitive, typical interview questions. More interested i knowing expierences and background information than "what did you when..." or "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions
    • For the first time, there were no hard or difficult "trap" questions. It was more conversation than Q&A   Answer Question
    I tried to ask for more money, but they stuck to their guns saying they start everyone at the same wages for 90 days, then do a review and will discuss a wage increase at that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbury, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sears in June 2012.

My interview lasted maybe 10 min. I was asked no questions relevant to the job.

none

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!