Sears

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Sears in August 2012.

The interview and processes lasted well over three hours but was quite pleasant. I was even given the opportunity to show my ability in a 'mock sale'. The problem now almost four weeks later is the drug screen company is no doubt very backed up. I've been waiting for their call to clarify my prescriptions and medications. So, knowing I haven't heard from them tells me I am not going forward anytime soon. Now another thing is once in the system as being in the process, i am blocked to apply for other Sears, Walmart or their other affiliates positions. I know 'its very competitive' out there but I am an adult college graduate; I am more than qualified with many types of work experiences and excellent references. So I have since applied for public services; life goes on and I have begun to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
I had accepted a sales commission position