Sears Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Cashier (179)
- Sales Associate (168)
- Assistant Manager (21)
- Store Manager (20)
- MCA (19)
- Merchandising and Pricing Associate (18)
- Assistant Store Manager (18)
- Photographer/Sales Associate (16)
- Merchandiser (16)
- Receiving Associate (15)
- Consultative Sales Associate (14)
- Inventory Analyst (12)
- Sales Consultant (12)
- Operations Manager (12)
- Loss Prevention Associate (10)
- Loss Prevention Manager (9)
- Loss Prevention (9)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (8)
- Lead (8)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (7)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Electronics Sales Associate (7)
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Manager (6)
- Sales Project Consultant (6)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Technical Specialist (6)
Assistant Buyer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in July 2011.
Interview Details – 2 hour online testing, 2 person panel interview.
Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate, just ask for what you want then take it from there.
Finance Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in April 2012.
Interview Details – After responding to six identical emails requesting information that was already on my resume, I was asked to take an assessment test that took about an hour.
There was absolutely no follow up, positive or negative, after that.