Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sears
- Cashier (260)
- Sales Associate (201)
- Merchandising and Pricing Associate (33)
- Consultative Sales Associate (28)
- Assistant Manager (25)
- MCA (24)
- Store Manager (21)
- Assistant Store Manager (19)
- Loss Prevention Associate (18)
- Inventory Analyst (17)
- Merchandiser (17)
- Photographer/Sales Associate (16)
- Receiving Associate (16)
- Operations Manager (13)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (13)
- Backroom Associate (12)
- Loss Prevention Manager (12)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Electronics Sales Associate (11)
- Sales Consultant (11)
- Software Engineer (11)
- Merchandise and Customer Assistant (10)
- Loss Prevention (9)
- Manager (9)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Cashier Lead (8)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (8)
- Lead (8)
- Appliance Sales Associate (8)
- Softlines MCA (8)
Seasonal Cashier Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sears in November 2014.
I applied online through Sears.com. Recieved an e-mail a few days later, submitted forms and drug test. I did two 1:1 interview with 2 on duty managers got hired on the spot
- Are you willing to ask customers to apply for credit? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sears
Seasonal Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Sears.
Be prepared for a long wait. Applied for the job in August, first interview in early September, was called for a second interview a month later and was finally offered a job a month after that. The job I originally applied for was not the job I was offered, I was told during the first interview that the position had been filled before they even interviewed me. Unfortunately, there is definitely a lack of organization within the company and lack of communication between corporate and actual stores. Example: I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for any position with the company about four days before getting a job offer.
- Very typical questions. Do a search for "job interview questions" and you'll find pretty much everything they will ask you. Answer Question
No negotiation. Seasonal positions pay minimum wage.
Seasonal Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sears in October 2009.
when i went in to interview, I was to see Bonnie, then the manager Mitch. Mitch was a very nice man, made you feel welcome. I didnt know it was seasonal because it was not advertised as that so Mitch told me that most likely I would stay on. Well then ended up hireing too many and I was not offerend the job even tho i was called to go in many days when there were no shows, i dont know why they got rid of me.
- tell me about yourself? Answer Question