Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sears
- Cashier (216)
- Sales Associate (186)
- Merchandising and Pricing Associate (30)
- Assistant Manager (24)
- MCA (22)
- Store Manager (21)
- Consultative Sales Associate (20)
- Assistant Store Manager (18)
- Merchandiser (17)
- Photographer/Sales Associate (16)
- Inventory Analyst (16)
- Receiving Associate (16)
- Loss Prevention Associate (14)
- Operations Manager (12)
- Loss Prevention Manager (11)
- Sales Consultant (11)
- Assistant Retail Store Manager (10)
- Software Engineer (10)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Loss Prevention (9)
- Electronics Sales Associate (9)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (8)
- Manager (8)
- Lead (8)
- Software Developer (7)
- Softlines MCA (7)
- Retail Sales Representative (7)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Sales Project Consultant (7)
Seasonal Cashier Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sears in November 2014.
I applied online through Sears.com. Recieved an e-mail a few days later, submitted forms and drug test. I did two 1:1 interview with 2 on duty managers got hired on the spot
- Are you willing to ask customers to apply for credit? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Sears
Seasonal Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Sears.
Be prepared for a long wait. Applied for the job in August, first interview in early September, was called for a second interview a month later and was finally offered a job a month after that. The job I originally applied for was not the job I was offered, I was told during the first interview that the position had been filled before they even interviewed me. Unfortunately, there is definitely a lack of organization within the company and lack of communication between corporate and actual stores. Example: I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for any position with the company about four days before getting a job offer.
- Very typical questions. Do a search for "job interview questions" and you'll find pretty much everything they will ask you. Answer Question
No negotiation. Seasonal positions pay minimum wage.
Seasonal Cashier InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Sears in October 2009.
when i went in to interview, I was to see Bonnie, then the manager Mitch. Mitch was a very nice man, made you feel welcome. I didnt know it was seasonal because it was not advertised as that so Mitch told me that most likely I would stay on. Well then ended up hireing too many and I was not offerend the job even tho i was called to go in many days when there were no shows, i dont know why they got rid of me.
- tell me about yourself? Answer Question