Sears

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Seasonal Cashier

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a long wait. Applied for the job in August, first interview in early September, was called for a second interview a month later and was finally offered a job a month after that. The job I originally applied for was not the job I was offered, I was told during the first interview that the position had been filled before they even interviewed me. Unfortunately, there is definitely a lack of organization within the company and lack of communication between corporate and actual stores. Example: I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for any position with the company about four days before getting a job offer.

Interview Question – Very typical questions. Do a search for "job interview questions" and you'll find pretty much everything they will ask you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Seasonal positions pay minimum wage.

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Seasonal Cashier

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sears in October 2009.

Interview Details – when i went in to interview, I was to see Bonnie, then the manager Mitch. Mitch was a very nice man, made you feel welcome. I didnt know it was seasonal because it was not advertised as that so Mitch told me that most likely I would stay on. Well then ended up hireing too many and I was not offerend the job even tho i was called to go in many days when there were no shows, i dont know why they got rid of me.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!