Sears Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2015
Updated Feb 6, 2015

2.3

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sears in November 2014.

I applied online through Sears.com. Recieved an e-mail a few days later, submitted forms and drug test. I did two 1:1 interview with 2 on duty managers got hired on the spot

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to ask customers to apply for credit?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sears.

Be prepared for a long wait. Applied for the job in August, first interview in early September, was called for a second interview a month later and was finally offered a job a month after that. The job I originally applied for was not the job I was offered, I was told during the first interview that the position had been filled before they even interviewed me. Unfortunately, there is definitely a lack of organization within the company and lack of communication between corporate and actual stores. Example: I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for any position with the company about four days before getting a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Very typical questions. Do a search for "job interview questions" and you'll find pretty much everything they will ask you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Seasonal positions pay minimum wage.

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sears in October 2009.

when i went in to interview, I was to see Bonnie, then the manager Mitch. Mitch was a very nice man, made you feel welcome. I didnt know it was seasonal because it was not advertised as that so Mitch told me that most likely I would stay on. Well then ended up hireing too many and I was not offerend the job even tho i was called to go in many days when there were no shows, i dont know why they got rid of me.