Sears Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sears.

Be prepared for a long wait. Applied for the job in August, first interview in early September, was called for a second interview a month later and was finally offered a job a month after that. The job I originally applied for was not the job I was offered, I was told during the first interview that the position had been filled before they even interviewed me. Unfortunately, there is definitely a lack of organization within the company and lack of communication between corporate and actual stores. Example: I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for any position with the company about four days before getting a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Very typical questions. Do a search for "job interview questions" and you'll find pretty much everything they will ask you.   Answer Question
No negotiation. Seasonal positions pay minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Seasonal Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sears in October 2009.

when i went in to interview, I was to see Bonnie, then the manager Mitch. Mitch was a very nice man, made you feel welcome. I didnt know it was seasonal because it was not advertised as that so Mitch told me that most likely I would stay on. Well then ended up hireing too many and I was not offerend the job even tho i was called to go in many days when there were no shows, i dont know why they got rid of me.

Interview Questions