Sears

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Elyria, OH

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sears in October 2013.

Interview Details – This interview process was for Sears Automotive as a Shop Supervisor. Considering I am a girl interviewing for this position, I was expecting a tougher interview process. I prepared myself accordingly. This wasn't the case at all! Everyone from the company that I had interviewed with had confidence in me. Very nice people, went through a phone interview, a formal interview with the store manager & an informal interview with the regional manager. Both were very easygoing & listened very well. There were also some questions that were repeated from one interview to the next. More then likely because they have a specific protocol worksheet that they have to fill out for any hiring process (for corporate). Most questions are the normal stress handling topics. It was a very in-depth interview. Best to prepare some answers! I have received a couple of e-mails & phone calls on setting up a third meeting to finalize things. This has been the only difficult part of the process (phone tag/e-mail tag). I'm not positive that I have been selected for the position, though I would be happy to work with this company, I have only heard & seen good things.

Interview Question – The interviewer went through my resume very thoroughly with me. He was very specific with dates & employers, even locations. It's very important to be upfront & honest.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Garland, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sears in April 2011.

Interview Details – Come in, sit down, ask a few questions, look over interview and once the HR lady (who wasn't qualified) says yes, sign and off.

Interview Question – How many laps can you do around a track?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, this is a dead-end company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sears

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sears Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sears employees and interview candidates.