Sears Technical Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sears.

Great interviewer, she made me feel comfortable and was not overbearing.

Interview Questions
  • To troubleshoot an appliance-having little to no experience in the field.   View Answer
None.

Other Interview Reviews for Sears

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears.

I applied online and about a week after submitting my application and doing the online assessment, I was called to do a phone interview. After I passed that portion, I had a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me how I would sell a stapler to her if that were part of my job.   Answer Question
    • I had to y-jack with another associate as part of my interview, and I was asked what I observed during the experience.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in January 2013.

first i got a call asking if i wanted an interview and did a phone interview on the spot. then i was offered an in person interview where i was asked exactly the same questions. where they looking to see if my answers changed or did they just not reveiw it? they also had me side-by-side listen to another rep for ten minutes, half of which was spent trying to get her phone to work after my cord was plugged in.

Interview Questions
    • part of the one on one had role playing trying to sell something. i understood the interview was for an over the phone technician, not as a sales person.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, just a "take it or leave it" attitude to the hours and pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in July 2008.

the phone interview went smooth. I think they just had me do that in order to get a feel for how I sounded on the phone. The in person interview was not hard at all. I did some computer testing prior to actually having the interview. A supervisor interviewed me first and then a manager after that.

Interview Questions
    • what was an experience that you put a lot of effort into but didnt succeed.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2013.

I had visited SEARS for a F2F interview, the process was very smooth and nice, i had technical , HR cum MR rounds of interview the same day, i felt satisfactory and i had also had a good experience where the employers were transparent and very co-operative.

Interview Questions
    • It was related to Integration that had start over if a failure occurs in between, related to Integration.   Answer Question
    IT was difficult but then i was stern so they negotitated

Technical Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sears in February 2010.

This Business Listing is pending confirmation

Interview Questions

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!