Seaspan

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Junior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Seaspan.

Interview Details – 3 interviews with very nice people

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult situation   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Seaspan in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had a written exam which was focussed mainly on shipboard machinery and ship safety and environmental pollution. After successful completion of written exam, I was interviewed by a captain which was mainly HR questions and background check. I was again interviewed by a superintendent which was technical but i found it easy. After couple of days i got shortlisted and was asked to get the medical tests done and also undergo a psychometry test.

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seaspan in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact and further contact with recruiter was very professional. It was a panel style interview. The people, office, and work culture were professonal but relaxed. Interview panel made me feel at ease. They were easy to talk to. The interview itself was a discussion format. Research and know the company before you interview.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions asked if you know your business.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Seaspan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seaspan interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Seaspan employees and interview candidates.