Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union in August 2012.

Interview Details – Online application standard, computer literacy test about as expected. 4 person panel interview, mostly standard questions for the times...tell us about a time...when did you go over and above etc.

Interview Question – Tell us about your worst boss and best boss   View Answer

CU Interview

CU
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union in September 2012.

Interview Details – Started with basic HR screening. I was asked to take 3 different test; my score determined if I would move on. The next interview was a committee interview that was held with three current employees, they asked basic interview questions strengths/weakness. 3rd interview with hiring manager asked basic questions as well.

Interview Question – Nothing was overly difficult about the interview. Hiring manager seemed to already have his mind made up even though I had gone through the extensive interview process.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union in October 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty basic phone screening followed by testing. I was then called in for a panel interview with four people from the company. They asked basic questions off of a standardized HR sheet. There wasn't a lot of follow up or 'drilling down' type questions. I interviewed 1:1 with the hiring manager, who asked more specific questions.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!