Seccion Amarilla

2.4

Local Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in March 2011.

It was a group interview, dubious sales pitch from a HR rep. Money sounded good, company sounded, and the deal seemed very solid. No drug screen, background check, so who knows who you are working with. At the end of the interview, you are requested to write on a sheet of paper if you want the job or not. If say yes they call you and give you a start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in April 2009.

It was good spoke to the manager got hired

basic no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in March 2009.

simple questions, no bacground check, no references check, no drug test, no skill stest , just one on one face to face interview with the sales manager and I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    no able to salary negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in February 2009.

It was a straight forward inteview that did not take that long. I was energetic and eager, and that got the job done.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in January 2011.

The HR department was credible. After two different interviews there, I interviewed with senior officer (this was for a senior position). Interview lasted 23 minutes, most of that was warm up. The interview was quickly shut down with little comment.

I have interviewed hundreds of potential employees in my business career, from admins to senior level. I always made sure to act professionally and to have the candidate leave the meeting (1) feeling good about themselves, (2) feeling good toward me; and most of all (3) respecting my company. Even if they don't get an offer, they can reflect on my company with honorable feelings. Seccion Amarillo failed in all of these in regards to me and it reflects badly upon the company.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in November 2009.

Corporate recruiter called. Talked about background/experience. Set up interview with local Sales Manager. The office was empty and looked dumpy which was my 1st red flag. The interview was good and felt legit. Real questions and brief description of company & compensation. Follow up from recruiter right after interview. Offer letter was long, legal (one sided to favor Seccion Amarilla obviously) and compensation plan didn't seem quite as good as was sold at the interview. Offer also had a arbitration agreement attached which when tied with the other things in the offer raised a red flag that they've had their troubles.

Interview Questions
    • Who would be your 1st five leads you would go after?   View Answer

Didn't think the actual potential was as described. No assigned territories, compensation plan not quite what was implied and had a gut feeling that the company might be able change the rules as they go from all the details in the offer agreement.

Administration Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seccion Amarilla in September 2007.

Human resources interview, skills test, iq tests, personalities tests, my boss interview and the comercial director interview