Seccion Amarilla Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seccion Amarilla

Local Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview, dubious sales pitch from a HR rep. Money sounded good, company sounded, and the deal seemed very solid. No drug screen, background check, so who knows who you are working with. At the end of the interview, you are requested to write on a sheet of paper if you want the job or not. If say yes they call you and give you a start date.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla (Tulsa, OK) in April 2009.

Interview

It was good spoke to the manager got hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

basic no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla (Miami, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

simple questions, no bacground check, no references check, no drug test, no skill stest , just one on one face to face interview with the sales manager and I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no able to salary negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2009.

Interview

It was a straight forward inteview that did not take that long. I was energetic and eager, and that got the job done.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla in January 2011.

Interview

The HR department was credible. After two different interviews there, I interviewed with senior officer (this was for a senior position). Interview lasted 23 minutes, most of that was warm up. The interview was quickly shut down with little comment. I have interviewed hundreds of potential employees in my business career, from admins to senior level. I always made sure to act professionally and to have the candidate leave the meeting (1) feeling good about themselves, (2) feeling good toward me; and most of all (3) respecting my company. Even if they don't get an offer, they can reflect on my company with honorable feelings. Seccion Amarillo failed in all of these in regards to me and it reflects badly upon the company.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla in November 2009.

Interview

Corporate recruiter called. Talked about background/experience. Set up interview with local Sales Manager. The office was empty and looked dumpy which was my 1st red flag. The interview was good and felt legit. Real questions and brief description of company & compensation. Follow up from recruiter right after interview. Offer letter was long, legal (one sided to favor Seccion Amarilla obviously) and compensation plan didn't seem quite as good as was sold at the interview. Offer also had a arbitration agreement attached which when tied with the other things in the offer raised a red flag that they've had their troubles.

Interview Questions

• Who would be your 1st five leads you would go after?   1 Answer

Didn't think the actual potential was as described. No assigned territories, compensation plan not quite what was implied and had a gut feeling that the company might be able change the rules as they go from all the details in the offer agreement.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seccion Amarilla in September 2007.

Interview

Human resources interview, skills test, iq tests, personalities tests, my boss interview and the comercial director interview