Seclore Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

3.5

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a walking interview for the Software testing position on saturday.
    There are generally 3 round
    1. Aptitude
    2. Subjective Aptitude
    3. Technical round

I don't know why they are more into aptitude test even for experienced professional. Aptitude test is of some Profit loss compound interest general puzzles eng language and logical questions.
    it was 16 ques with 30 minz time limit with 50% negative marking of total question weightage. Time provided is less...maybe 45 minutes will server the purpose. Because of this totally illogical aptitude test many good exp professional with 2-5 yrs of exp from reputed MNC's gets rejected. You cant judge whether a person is good in coding or testing who has good exp by 1 aptitude test. However technical subjective is fine. People for al position have same aptitude test.
    If you are not good in Apti dun go and waste your time. Also questions in apti needs you to think bt time again is only 30 minutes.

P.S to HR - Stop taking apti of exp professionals..you are loosing some good talent. you are hiring for job role like which are technical...not some admission to Engineering or MBA college.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call from consultancy. Arranaged interview in Phoenix Hotel Pune. First round was Aptitude test. Easy one but with negative marking. Second round was technical MCQ and a programming round. Third round comprises of two puzzles. You have to solve those puzzles on blank paper. And after that you will have your F2F tech diacussion. But the guy intetviewed me was interested in eating friench fries rather than interviewing me. Said we will call you once we finalize the process.

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview consists of aptitude test and PI, i dont understand, y wud they take aptitude test of exp professionals, test was easy, but it was stupid to do so, just a few questions wont let u knw, whether the person knows the work or not, I have read previous post and even they have mention that there was test in the PI as well, what nonsense, there is a strong chance that they must have missed good candidates

Interview Questions

• general puzzles and appt test from rs agarwal and india bix   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude Round followed by Puzzles, followed by technical written (MCQ along with Program writing), followed by F2F Interview.
    They are very selective in hiring. Good tecnical background along with problem solving skills required to crack the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Seclore Technologies.

Interview

First Round: aptitude test , Second Round: Technical aptitude, Third Round: coding(bit tough), Fourth Round: puzzle(bit tough), Fifth Round: Technical interview, Sixth Round: HR interview with CTO(expect technical questions here as well)

Only one gets selected in a particular drive

for codding test work on string, regex and recursion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible. however i was not aware of it so i readily accepted it.

you will get a call after two three days regarding your offer. Please negotiate salary is not standard. you can negotiate

Software Engineer(Applications Support) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Appeared via campus.Eligibility 55%.Seclore was offering a salary of 3.3 lakh CTC(6 month probation,which means you can be fired if your performance isint that great).Since it is a small (but very good)company,a lot of work is expected and a lot responsibility is given to freshers;hence they are very very "choosy" during the placement process.5 rounds were there in all.
    Round 1>Aptitude consisting of 16q 30min.R.S isint helpful since Analytic questions were asked.only 26 were chosen
    Round 2>Technical aptitude consisting of 25q 45min.Study javascript,computer networks,java and you shall get through this round smoothly.14 were chosen
    Round 3>Puzzle round.2 puzzles to be solved within 15 min.4 were shortlisted.
    Round 4>This round was held at Seclore premises,Andheri,Mumbai.Pure Technical round.And lastly the..
    Round 5>HR round.I guess just 1-2 were selected.All the best guys I hope this info was enough.

Interview Questions

• Practise as many puzzles,waterjug,clock reflection,mathematical puzzles.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

The HR fellow asked to be there in for an aptitude test. The most ridiculous aptitude test I came across ever! What's the point in trying to hire a mathematical genius for their software project management? God save the organization!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Seclore Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

Lot of Stress is on Aptitude..involves puzzles..even in f2f interview they will ask puzzles..
    Programmimg questions are basic..Written Programming tests
    Various Round of Aptitude and Programming Skills

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Patiala (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

there will be 3 written tests, first there will be a apti test it will include reasoning and apti questions, questions not like rs aggarwal

Fresher for QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Seclore Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

They provided the hard copy of the multiple choice question. very basic aptitude questions. it was very easy.... then 3 people were short listed from around 120 and then 1 to 1 interview in which they asked aptitude question, my final year projects, etc.