Second City

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Box Office Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Second City in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a box office manager position. I was asked about my experience. The most memorable question was what my favorite book was. After the interview I was hired as a part time box office customer service representative. A year in I was asked by manager to take on a manager shift from time to time. The next year I was promoted to a part-time assistant box office manager.

Interview Question – What is your favorite book?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Initially I was unable to negotiate, the terms were set on there end as a part-time hourly worker. As I've worked my way up I have been able to negotiate but have yet to earn full-time benefits and a salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Second City? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Second City Assistant Box Office Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Second City employees and interview candidates.